Highlighted

Character Style Names in Share for Development

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like rename (Title, Callout, Caption 1, etc) Character Styles in Assets so that when I "Share for Development", developers can see the style applied not just the raw typography specifications. Is there a way to do this? I have renamed the Character Styles in the .xd source document but does not show in the View Specs for the development team.

TOPICS
How to, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Character Style Names in Share for Development

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like rename (Title, Callout, Caption 1, etc) Character Styles in Assets so that when I "Share for Development", developers can see the style applied not just the raw typography specifications. Is there a way to do this? I have renamed the Character Styles in the .xd source document but does not show in the View Specs for the development team.

TOPICS
How to, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2019 0