Highlighted

Cheers for the great software

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post is just some generic positive feedback, I wasn't sure where else to put it.  But I'm quite happy with XD and I hope its development continues strongly as it becomes a fully-fledged prototyping app.

Having it in Creative Cloud and integrated with Adobe Fonts is great, and it feels much faster and cleaner than all the other Adobe software I've used.  The previews are fast and seamless, and it has great plug-ins.  It's improved my workflow pretty greatly.

There's just a few little missing things keeping it from true perfection that I'm sure y'all are aware of, mainly for me things like wrapping text around a shape and more intricate appearance controls for text underlining and drop shadows, but if those things can get fixed it will be pretty legendary.  Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cheers for the great software

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post is just some generic positive feedback, I wasn't sure where else to put it.  But I'm quite happy with XD and I hope its development continues strongly as it becomes a fully-fledged prototyping app.

Having it in Creative Cloud and integrated with Adobe Fonts is great, and it feels much faster and cleaner than all the other Adobe software I've used.  The previews are fast and seamless, and it has great plug-ins.  It's improved my workflow pretty greatly.

There's just a few little missing things keeping it from true perfection that I'm sure y'all are aware of, mainly for me things like wrapping text around a shape and more intricate appearance controls for text underlining and drop shadows, but if those things can get fixed it will be pretty legendary.  Cheers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 615conley,

Thanks for kind words and sharing your feedback about text wrapping. I must say that our dev team is working really hard to deliver quality features and performance enhancements. I am sure you would be thrilled with our upcoming releases, as every step is towards making XD a better product with a seamless experience.

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need assistance with anything, we'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2019 1