• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Documents Are Broken and Unreliable

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I shouldn't have to browse support articles to find which specific URL I access to delete new cloud documents.

I'm too frustrated to type right now, so I'll keep this short: documents only appear in the cloud half the time, despite selecting Cloud Documents and waiting for it to save. It becomes a matter of re-saving the project with different names until it's magically saved like XD says it is each time. In addition to this, fonts still refuse to sync to mobile on old projects; I copied my assets to a new project for it to work, but if I name it after the old project, the fonts no longer sync. Give me a break.

It's getting harder and harder to justify paying an arm and a leg for your service. At least do not ruin Substance Designer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Talvy,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in response and this experience where you have encountered issues while saving Cloud Documents and syncing fonts in the documents. It looks there is an issue with syncing here. I would request you to try the solutions mentioned here: - Issue saving xd files to creative cloud. Especially try the Advance troubleshooting steps and update this discussion with the results.

In case you have opened any support ticket with the team, kindly share the case number here, so that we may assist you appropriately.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines