• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud documents of my work are not updated, across my devices?

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a new computer and installed Adobe XD but when I wanted to open my cloud documents I found out that they are not updated and that the projects that appear in the new computer are actually old versions of my projects that date 4 and 6 days, what could be the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please check if you are able to see the correct version here: https://assets.adobe.com/

If yes, I'd request you to check if the Creative Cloud Sync is up to date or not. For more information on how to do that you can refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I would like to follow up if the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines