• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Files have disappeared from the app

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, it's been a month since my most of my cloud files have disappeared from my Adobe XD Desktop application. Some show up, but the rest are missing.

The only way to access and use these files is via the Creative Cloud Storage, which makes me download and work on each file as a local document.

Trying to open some shared files also resulted in an error which did not allow me to open them as cloud documents. 

I've waited fro multiple Adobe XD updates, hoping it would resolve the issue. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app at least twice.

Please help me asap. I work on Adobe XD everyday and this is making job extremely difficult. 

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. It looks like the files are not getting synced with the XD desktop app, could you please try the steps shared below:

1. Sign out of XD and Adobe CC Desktop app.
  2. Close CoreSync and all Adobe related processes from the Task Manager/Activity Monitor.
  3. Sign back in on Adobe CC Desktop app and launch XD from there.
  4. Check if you are able to see the files in the app.

If you are still unable to see the files, please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Please collect and share system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
  3. Please send your Adobe ID through DM by clicking on my name. While sending DM, please add this discussion link as the subject. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines