Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud icon in XD title with little X

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have all day this liitle X in the cloud title icon.

Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 14.18.33.png

I thought that cloud doesn't work and XD dousn't saving my file to Adobe Cloud, but have checked and all OK.

Anybody knows what is that?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

I fixed it! seem a problem with the sync, so I paused it in the creative cloud app, then I restarted my computer and restart the sync and now is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it! seem a problem with the sync, so I paused it in the creative cloud app, then I restarted my computer and restart the sync and now is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe really needs to fix this bug. I have lost and had to redo a lot of work because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing sync issues in XD. We would like to know the OS and XD version of your machine. Please generate logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload it to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, Dropbox and WeTransfer and share the URL with me over a PM. 

Have you tried checking the version history of the file and see if you can see your changes? Please also try the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.ug.html#unable-t... and let us know if that helps.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is having this same issue on some machines along with a slew of other issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

There was a CSO that might have caused the issue. The CSO was resolved. Please let us is you're still experiencing the issue. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines