Highlighted

Cloud storage is full.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,
I am updating my XD live link but its not possible because It says your cloud storage is full.
So when i go to the Cloud documents and deleted the all projects. So it still says 2.1 GB of  2.0 is used.
So how make this space 0. Please check the screenshots below.
Thanks

Hi Uzaira,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshots. Please switch to "Synced files", I am sure there are some files in there. I would also recommend emptying the "Deleted" sections.  

Let me know if that helps. I'll be happy to take it further if needed. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

TOPICS
How to, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cloud storage is full.

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,
I am updating my XD live link but its not possible because It says your cloud storage is full.
So when i go to the Cloud documents and deleted the all projects. So it still says 2.1 GB of  2.0 is used.
So how make this space 0. Please check the screenshots below.
Thanks

Hi Uzaira,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the screenshots. Please switch to "Synced files", I am sure there are some files in there. I would also recommend emptying the "Deleted" sections.  

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

TOPICS
How to, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uzaira,

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 1