• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Synchronization Issue in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi, I would like to know why the synchronization does not work properly in Adobe XD, so I can access my cloud files from different devices. It only shows the files, that were saved only on that device.
    That's why now I can't access my lately saved file with my mobile XD App.
    Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Armine,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. If you are signed in on the XD Mobile app with the same email address with which the file was saved on the Desktop app, it should be accessible. We'll need to investigate this further so could you please share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page and the version of the Operating System.
  2. Do you work on multiple desktops to save XD files? If yes, are you signed in with the same email address on all of them?
  3. Is it like you are unable to see a specific file on the XD Mobile app or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines