• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Co - Editing, cant access project anymore

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community, yesterday I started working in XD with the beta version of the co-editing function, the experience was great while doing so, unless i tried to open the project this morning saved only in cloud) now neither me or my team mates have access anymore, the error message says, the project I try to open was created with a newer version, which I guess is the beat verion but since I have the newest XD I am wondreing if the project is lost or does anyone experineced the same while working alreday with the co-editing and has some ideas how to restore the project?

TOPICS
Data loss

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Oh. Ok thanks for sharing! That seems the problem causes for me as well. Thank you for the information you already got in this process, fingers crossed Adobe will solve this problem asap. It indeed saves a lot of wasted time for me, even we need to redo the work.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sadly I don't come with answers, but I can save you the two hours I wasted with customer support this morning.

Apparently Adobe rolled out an update yesterday which went through fine and everyone was getting updates and everything and then they decided to pull it for some reason.

The rep who took control of my computer to try and resolve the issue told me that even the customer support team cannot download the update anymore and they don't know how it happened. 

He told me there is nothing I can do except wait, regardless of the urgency of our project and said we could be waiting up to 48 hours. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it'll save you wasting time with their support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh. Ok thanks for sharing! That seems the problem causes for me as well. Thank you for the information you already got in this process, fingers crossed Adobe will solve this problem asap. It indeed saves a lot of wasted time for me, even we need to redo the work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines