Highlighted

Co-worker and I can't open shared XD files

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a free XD account and have saved 1 file to the cloud and added 1 co-worker. When she opens XD, she can see it in her cloud documents but gets an error saying it cannot be opened. I should be able to share one active file with someone, correct? We both are up to date with the latest version of XD. Any solution for this?

Topics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Co-worker and I can't open shared XD files

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a free XD account and have saved 1 file to the cloud and added 1 co-worker. When she opens XD, she can see it in her cloud documents but gets an error saying it cannot be opened. I should be able to share one active file with someone, correct? We both are up to date with the latest version of XD. Any solution for this?

Topics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and unable to open the cloud file. I would request you to please try the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if that helps

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't solve our issue. Our issue isn't with sync, it's with opening cloud files in XD.

Cloud Documents > Shared with Me triggers an error and does not allow for the document to be opened.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps. Would you mind trying to open the file on other machine and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines