• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Code 191

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys , I tried all the solutions posted on commuinity but still i can't install AdobXd

Messages i got : 

Exit Code: 191
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 2 error(s), 0 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 191) executing in command 'AddUWPAppxCommand' for package: 'UWPAssets', version:30.3.12.5
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: UWPAssets Version: 30.3.12.5). Error code: '191'
ERROR: hdhelper exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\HDHelper.exe failed to install UWP app with error code 1 - OS Message: C:\adobeTemp\ETRB804.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: 0x80073cf3#@#OS_Error_String: Windows cannot install package Adobe.CC.XD_30.3.12.5_x64__adky2gkssdxte because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the framework "Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop" published by "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", with neutral or x64 processor architecture and minimum version 14.0.27810.0, along with this package to install. The frameworks with name "Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop" currently installed are: {Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}
ERROR: Failed to install UWP Appx Package with error C:\adobeTemp\ETRB804.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx#@#OS_Error_Code: 0x80073cf3#@#OS_Error_String: Windows cannot install package Adobe.CC.XD_30.3.12.5_x64__adky2gkssdxte because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the framework "Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop" published by "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", with neutral or x64 processor architecture and minimum version 14.0.27810.0, along with this package to install. The frameworks with name "Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop" currently installed are: {Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me , I have project to do .......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Hi, Guys . After 2 days i got to install it. There is a trick while you updating Windows Shop 

You gotta update all the softwares . In the first couples try i just update 3 or 4 but it didnt work.Then update all the software even Calander then could install Adobxd. But fab devs at Adob team you gotta solve this issue.. Thank you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, We are very sorry that you are having problems installing Adobe XD. In order to help you, we need some useful information such as:

1. on which OS you are trying to install the software;
  2. the technical characteristics of your computer;
  3. check if the Creative Cloud app is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fix-error-code-191-when-installing-xd.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Guys . After 2 days i got to install it. There is a trick while you updating Windows Shop 

You gotta update all the softwares . In the first couples try i just update 3 or 4 but it didnt work.Then update all the software even Calander then could install Adobxd. But fab devs at Adob team you gotta solve this issue.. Thank you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your feedback! It can help other community members 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines