• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Collaborating]-Adobe XD gives an error when coediting is enabled "Trying to reconnect".

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error once I enable Coedit on any cloud xd file.. I've restarted, I've gone through all of the updates and settings for Creative Cloud... now what?? Has anyone had success in using it? Running on a Mac OS 10.13.6, Creative Cloud 5.0.0.354, XD 25.3...  Highband with corporate network...

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 10.19.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 11.29.49 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-22 at 11.29.59 AM.png

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Hi Harshika,

It was a combination of not running Catalina and also there was an older security app installed that was interferring - it's working now!

Thanks,

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Wendy, 

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble using Adobe XD. If I heard you right you are working on the enterprise network, if so, please contact your IT team to enable the XD network endpoints as mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html 

We would also suggest trying to enable the coediting on a Mac OS 10.15 and share the results with us. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

It was a combination of not running Catalina and also there was an older security app installed that was interferring - it's working now!

Thanks,

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In shared XD file, a message "Trying reconnecting... (in Japanese 再接続しようとしています)" appeared suddenly even though my computer is connected to the internet.

I cannot continue editing my XD file because of this error.

I know I can do that if I copy the file, but I think the changes for the new copied file will not be adapted to the original shared file, so I don't want to save copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble collaborating while working on an XD file. We have seen a similar issue in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/collaborating-adobe-xd-gives-an-error-when-coediting-is-enab...

Could you please check out this post and try the suggestion mentioned that helped one customer? Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for using Adobe XD. I am writing this to follow-up with you if you are still experiencing this issue? Let us know, we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am experiencing this issue too. Can you help me please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD.
  2. Please ensure that the core sync should be up to date. For more information about core sync and how to update it, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html
  3. Please try signing out of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app, close all Adobe related processes from activity monitor in macOS, or from Task manager if you have Windows and check again after signing in on Adobe CC desktop app and launching XD from there.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh,

The version of XD  I am using is 28.9.12.2

The version of Creative Cloud Sync is 4.3.42.4

I tried wat you suggested and the problem still persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response. We have the latest version of XD available 30.1.12.4. Would you mind confirming if you're experiencing the issue on the latest version as well?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines