Highlighted

[Collaboration]-Cannot access to coediting files, disconneted status after restart in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in a team of three coedinting a file, yestarday we where fine, but today after an update, acording to Creative Cloud Desktop we have versión 25.2.12 running in Windows 64 bits, we cannot longer work online.

• First we had a loading screen of connecting
  • Then after apperantly it finished to connected it came a message box saying that the local saving where going to be overwrite so the options of the buttons where save as... the file or discard changes
  • Because we didn't make any changes after yestarday before we opened the file today we selected discard changes but after selecting it start over again a loop with the first point of the loading screen of connecting

We already tried to save as... and share the new file but it happend the save loop of connecting and asking to discard/save local changes. I already uninstall and reinstall the software. I tried to see if restarting the PC would work but now I have a message of Trying to reconnect whenever I try to access old files, shared or mine, and cannot access to them unless I saved them as a different file. I created a new file and the cloud status is Disconnected but dispite this status I can see my changes in my phone.

Edit: Adding screenshot of problem

Trying to Reconnect error, showing taskbar to show that I have internet

Trying to reconnect errorTrying to reconnect error

New file showing that supposly I am disconnected

New File first saveNew File first save

File updated in cellphone's Adobe XD app dispite that my PC app says I am disconnected

Cellphone preview using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PCCellphone preview using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PC

Update new file showing that it still says I am disconnected

New File second saveNew File second save

Preview in Adobe XD app after altering supposly disconected file

Cellphone preview new version using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PCCellphone preview new version using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PC

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi VictorIV,

Thank you for bringing this issue up, The problem is beacuse the owner( who shared the file for Live editing) and Colloborator ( Partner) are in the different versions of XD, Could you please check the XD versions of all the system.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Collaboration]-Cannot access to coediting files, disconneted status after restart in XD.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in a team of three coedinting a file, yestarday we where fine, but today after an update, acording to Creative Cloud Desktop we have versión 25.2.12 running in Windows 64 bits, we cannot longer work online.

• First we had a loading screen of connecting
  • Then after apperantly it finished to connected it came a message box saying that the local saving where going to be overwrite so the options of the buttons where save as... the file or discard changes
  • Because we didn't make any changes after yestarday before we opened the file today we selected discard changes but after selecting it start over again a loop with the first point of the loading screen of connecting

We already tried to save as... and share the new file but it happend the save loop of connecting and asking to discard/save local changes. I already uninstall and reinstall the software. I tried to see if restarting the PC would work but now I have a message of Trying to reconnect whenever I try to access old files, shared or mine, and cannot access to them unless I saved them as a different file. I created a new file and the cloud status is Disconnected but dispite this status I can see my changes in my phone.

Edit: Adding screenshot of problem

Trying to Reconnect error, showing taskbar to show that I have internet

Trying to reconnect errorTrying to reconnect error

New file showing that supposly I am disconnected

New File first saveNew File first save

File updated in cellphone's Adobe XD app dispite that my PC app says I am disconnected

Cellphone preview using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PCCellphone preview using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PC

Update new file showing that it still says I am disconnected

New File second saveNew File second save

Preview in Adobe XD app after altering supposly disconected file

Cellphone preview new version using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PCCellphone preview new version using Adobe XD app, not connecting cellphone to PC

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Hi VictorIV,

Thank you for bringing this issue up, The problem is beacuse the owner( who shared the file for Live editing) and Colloborator ( Partner) are in the different versions of XD, Could you please check the XD versions of all the system.

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

TOPICS
Product performance, Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried to disconnect and log back into your Creative Cloud account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 18, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VictorIV,

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ouch !  If this mismatch between XD versions is indeed the plausible cause, then we might be in for a great disaster, since Adobe XD is very regularly updating ! So if your team's co-editing work is being disconnected or files even crippled once a week by each co-worker's lagging behind in updating, then it becomes a very unreliable and even outright dangerous feature.

Oh well, it's still a Beta feature.

At your own risk – no warranties... 😉

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Victor, 

Didi this work? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have the same troble but me and my partnet have the same adobe XD version. There is another way to solve this? I have this 2 troubles:

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello victoriam81385026,

Thank you using Adobe XD, could you please share the following information,

> Adobe XD Version

> OS version.

> In which scenario you got this dailogue.

So that we can try from our end, try to resolve ASAP.

Regards, 

Ashwini M Hiremath.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2020 0