Highlighted

[Collaboration]-Data loss in a document of XD.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just worked all weekend on a file saved online, all the backups went well, I restarted XD several times, was looking for my file online and no problems. Then I wanted to export my prototype online and there I had an error message stating that it was impossible. So I tried to update XD. No new update visible. I restarted, etc ... then I uninstalled from creative cloud and reinstalled XD. And there I did get a new version because there is now a new "Sharing" tab and more popover as before.
But wanting to re-open my weekend file, the last update date was 2 days ago and not 15min ago as it was.
So I lost all my work and unable to find it ... I exported my log file with "Adobe logs" hoping that the support can find my work file because very very important and urgent!

Has anyone had the same problem and could help me? It's really very important

{Renamed By MOD}

Topics

Crash on mac, Data loss, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Collaboration]-Data loss in a document of XD.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just worked all weekend on a file saved online, all the backups went well, I restarted XD several times, was looking for my file online and no problems. Then I wanted to export my prototype online and there I had an error message stating that it was impossible. So I tried to update XD. No new update visible. I restarted, etc ... then I uninstalled from creative cloud and reinstalled XD. And there I did get a new version because there is now a new "Sharing" tab and more popover as before.
But wanting to re-open my weekend file, the last update date was 2 days ago and not 15min ago as it was.
So I lost all my work and unable to find it ... I exported my log file with "Adobe logs" hoping that the support can find my work file because very very important and urgent!

Has anyone had the same problem and could help me? It's really very important

{Renamed By MOD}

Topics

Crash on mac, Data loss, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can check on https://assets.adobe.com/ and check if you can see the previous version of the document. For more information on how to check, you can refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/open-revert-cloud-document-version.html

If you are able to see the lost work, please copy the work into a new file. Let us know if that helps. We will try our best to help.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines