• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Collaboration]-Desynchronizing while working in a Cloud document in XD.

Engaged ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a Cloud document with 2 colleagues.

Few days ago I had problems on XD while having XD open and unlocking my workstation. When coming back to XD, it tried to reconnect and asked me to save a new file or discard my changes.

Now this problem happens when I close XD. I finish my changes, wait for XD to automatically save and close, but then, it shows a "saving" message and asks for me to save a new file or discard my changes.

Talking to my colleague, on her screen, my changes wasn't displayed. She didn't see me moving elements and I didn't see her moving hers.

It looked we weren't online for eachother, despite showing us online in the top bar of XD.

We're using the same versions below:

Adobe XD - 26.0.22

CoreSync - 4.3.24.11

Windows 10

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with XD. Would you mind checking if you're able to see the file at assets.adobe.com? If yes, please try to download the file and let us know if that helps. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika,

Yes, the file is there and I could download it.

But I see that XD has this weird connection problem and can't reconnect, making users lose work.

Is this a known problem? Will this be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry to hear that. You may try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines