• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Collaboration]-How to download published files from CC?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've published some XD files on CC (so my clients could have a look at them). 

My laptop is broken and I lost everything. 

How can I download these published files? 

Thanks a lot for your help! 

(Mod: moved to Adobe XD forum area)

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Hi Victor, I don't believe your published files will be XD files, it will depend how you published them as to what information you will be able to get from the online versions.

If you saved the XD files only to your laptop you might have to find some way to access that hard drive in order to recover your files.

If you have been saving files to the cloud you should be able to go into your work via creativecloud.adobe.com, make sure you are in Your Work and have Files selected then choose Cloud do

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Victor, I don't believe your published files will be XD files, it will depend how you published them as to what information you will be able to get from the online versions.

If you saved the XD files only to your laptop you might have to find some way to access that hard drive in order to recover your files.

If you have been saving files to the cloud you should be able to go into your work via creativecloud.adobe.com, make sure you are in Your Work and have Files selected then choose Cloud documents. From there, navigate to the file and download from the 3 dots at the end of the row.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines