• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[COLLABORATION]: How to download synced XD Cloud files

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I synced some files on my work computer, but I can see xd files only on my browser in adobe cloud, not on computer synced folder. Is it possible to downlad xd files from adobe cloud synced file tab?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
How to , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for reaching out Yes, indeed you can download the files from Adobe Creative Cloud folder. Please open the file from the Adobe Creative Cloud files folder on your desktop and you can copy the file to your desired location.

Note: Please ensure that you are signed in your creative cloud desktop app with the same Adobe ID which you use to sync the file.

For more information, you can also refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/cloud-documents.html 

Let u

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomas,

Thanks for reaching out Yes, indeed you can download the files from Adobe Creative Cloud folder. Please open the file from the Adobe Creative Cloud files folder on your desktop and you can copy the file to your desired location.

Note: Please ensure that you are signed in your creative cloud desktop app with the same Adobe ID which you use to sync the file.

For more information, you can also refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/cloud-documents.html 

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be complete – there are THREE kinds of Adobe cloud-based files:

1. Synced Files in your Creative Cloud folder (mirroring on your local volume),
  2. Cloud Files (like Adobe XD files) which are separate from your local storage,
  3. Mobile Creations, the most exotic ones, coming exclusively from mobile apps.

And then we also have Libraries, and Published stuff (like Adobe XD previews).

Let's not forget Publish Online of InDesign, and PDFs Online (for Acrobat).

But they live in other Adobe Clouds (Experience Cloud and Document Cloud).

Dropbox, anyone ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peter,

But the files in my Creative Cloud folder do not sync with Cloud Files. That would be a benefit when saving files on the cloud, the file in my local folder syncs at the same time, like Invision Sync does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines