• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[COLLABORATION]- Lost design changes due to missing cloud upload (Mac)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Today I had some problems with the cloud upload and Adobe Xd. I was doing changes in a shared document, but the file wasn't saving properly - changes were not uploaded to the cloud. I tried quitting Adobe Xd, which went without any notification from Adobe Xd, so I thought that everything was fine. Also, when re-opening the file, my changes were still there. However, they were still not uploading to the cloud and the other designer wasn't able to see them.

I was also trying with a new file, and trying to add other users in there, but when I did from inside Adobe Xd, I got an error 130.

Since quitting Xd didn't work, I decided to try a reboot of my MacBook. But when I opened Adobe Xd now, all my changes from before were gone. I could only see the state of the document how it was this morning. The new document vanished completely.

Is there any way to restore the changes? Are they maybe also stored locally usually?

Thanks for anyone who can help me with this!

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Nice to hear that changes are back in the document. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html for syncing issue?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please check if XD is updated to the latest version that is 28.3 and also please check if you are able to see the changes in the version history of the document. For more information on how to check, please try the steps shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version history only shows the state from before I had problems and after I did the reboot of my Mac. The changes in between don't show up. And yes, Xd is up to date. I updated it yesterday after I found that it wasn't uploading, but still it didn't work afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So I have no idea why, but my design changes are back in my document, at least when I open it. However, they are still not syncing to the cloud. I just have an endless "Saving..." up there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to hear that changes are back in the document. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html for syncing issue?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Caro,

Could you please confirm if the issue has been resolved or not? Please let us know if you need further assistance on the issue. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I was waiting with confirming, as before the uploading also seemed to work for 5 minutes until it stopped working. But it actually seems now as if the upload really works again! Thank you for your help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh wow. Nice to hear that you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines