• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Collaboration]-Unable to retrieve deleted project on Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My xd project has been deleted from my Mac. I had saved it in cloud. But now I can't even find it in the deleted folder in cloud. I can open it in my mobile though. How can I get it back on my laptop? 

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Data loss , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble viewing your deleted project. If the project is saved on cloud, could you please check if you are able to see the project at https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents? and, if you are able to see the project click on the 3 dots and download the project.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not available in the cloud memory too, although it was saved there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking in the cloud. It seems tricky and am not so sure if we are able to retrieve the file. However, we will try our best to help you. Would you mind sharing the logs with us using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload the file to a shared location and share the url with me over a private message? We would also request you to please share the name of the file which is lost.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are some strange or at least unclear aspects.

Did you save the file before on your Mac, since you mention it "has been deleted" ?

When you can open it on your mobile, then it's probably just a preview link, right ?

Please keep in mind the differences between Adobe Creative Cloud synced files (that folder on your Mac), Adobe Cloud documents (special files, only residing in Adobe's cloud repository), and linked versions for previewing (user testing, exchange with developers, etc.) And then we also have Adobe CC Libraries (exchangeable fragments) and Mobile Creations (certain native files from mobile apps). I know, it's messy, but that's how Adobe wants us to organize our work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines