Highlighted

[Collaboration]-Unable to revert to an earlier version in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm attempting to restore an Adobe XD cloud document. From what I've found online it should be a fairly simple process. I follow this guide step by step https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/help/open-revert-cloud-document-version.html

But when I get to the end and click the dropdown the one item I'm looking for ("Revert to this version") doesn't appear.

I'll attach a screenshot of what I'm seeing. I get two options but neither are revert?
2020-02-04_9-51-47.png

Any help would be great,
Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Collaboration]-Unable to revert to an earlier version in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm attempting to restore an Adobe XD cloud document. From what I've found online it should be a fairly simple process. I follow this guide step by step https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/help/open-revert-cloud-document-version.html

But when I get to the end and click the dropdown the one item I'm looking for ("Revert to this version") doesn't appear.

I'll attach a screenshot of what I'm seeing. I get two options but neither are revert?
2020-02-04_9-51-47.png

Any help would be great,
Thanks

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design, Missing feature, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additionally if I follow this process from within the XD app I still don't see the option to "revert". I can open old versions and save them as new cloud documents but I want to maintain my current cloud document and revert it to and older version. Is this possible?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We would suggest getting in touch with our support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/contact.html so that our support team can help you on a real time basis.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any News on this?

Facing the same Issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 24, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also facing this issue. Please advise.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0