• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Collaboration]-User in User Group can not access shared content in XD.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a User Group to share content out to people on my team. I share the Adobe private links to the group, and then have people added to the group so they can see all the content. 

I am getting reports of some people not being able to access the files at all. I add them to the group and they still see the "Request Access" screen. 

Here is what I have tried doing:

• Remove/Re-Add them to the User group (No success.)
  • Share them individually to each demo. (Seemed to work but now getting reports that they somehow lost access.)

• Could there be an issue with people that are both in a shared user group and shared individually? 
    • I noticed that if I add someone to a group but they have an access request pending, they can not access the content until I clear the access request.

Seems I have run out of options at this point. Can anybody think of any reasons why users that are in a user group shared to a private link would not have access to the content? Or why someone shared individually might loose access?  Is this an issue on our account or on Adobe's side?

Thanks again,

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble sharing the design to the group of people. We would like to know a few more details like-

• Would you mind sharing more about the workflow you're following?
  • Which particular group you are sharing with?
  • How you are adding people in the group?
  • How the people of group are accessing the link? Are they log in with Adobe ID while opening the link?
  • Are you working in an enterprise enviorment?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I created the group, and shared it to all the private links.
  • I then invite people to the group myself through the https://adminconsole.adobe.com/ (working on AD sync.)
  • We have a dashboard with all the links listed, from where people can click the links.
  • They click the link, then log in with their company email (Federated ID) and normally have access.

For most people, this has worked without any issues. The group is called Click Thrus [Regular Access Group]. 

I believe we are on an Enterprise plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for sharing the information. I have shared the information with our Enterprise team and someone from the team will get back to you on this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines