Highlighted

[Collaboration]-XD file is showing blank.

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just opened an XD file that has all my wireframes and designs and all artboards are blank except 1 is visible. Is there a way to recover this? 

Thanks.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Crash on mac, Missing feature, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Collaboration]-XD file is showing blank.

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've just opened an XD file that has all my wireframes and designs and all artboards are blank except 1 is visible. Is there a way to recover this? 

Thanks.

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Topics

Crash on mac, Missing feature, Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the bad experience. We would request you to please check the document history as mentioned in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/revision-history-in-xd-helps-ensure-peace-of-mind-during-col... and if visible, please copy the design into a new document and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The above didn't work. I still can't see any of my files. 

Thanks,

Hal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that the above link doesn't worked for you. If the file is saved on cloud, could you please see the file at https://assets.adobe.com/? If you're able to see the complete file, please download the file.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines