Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Assets - Set linked color as primary color

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

maybe I've just missed it, but is there anyway to split assets from the primary asset while keeping them as primary for this project?

I've created a template I would like to use for administration portals, as these portals are often working in similar ways (create, edit, delete, and so on).

This worked fine for the first app and the corresponding portal, as both are using the same globals.

When I duplicated my master admin portal, all assets are linked from the first document and can't be added. The only option is to edit the assets in my source document, which would be the design file for the belonging app.

Is there any option to cut the existing connection? I would like to have my cake and edit it too. 🙂

It would be really useful to be able to have options like "create new master for this document" or maybe split connection/ all connections project-related. This would be really helpful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT:

The Title should be something like "Split Assets per Document"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just copy + paste the component into an empty project without adding the full assets is half a workaround as you can set the item as local component. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines