Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Banding - Stilla Problem from 2016

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all,

searching from Google you can find a unique topic speaking about a color banding issue in Adobe XD. I already posted one year ago and an admin answered me I wasn't noticed by email and now everything is closed so, as subject states, I want to bring to light again this 8for me) huge problem.

Selecting some kind of hues of colors or grays Adobe XD create horizontal banding only in linear gradients (not on radial ones).

Tray for yourself using for example the hex #333333 and #151515.

I have a MacBookPro Retina from 2012 and the same gradient is wonderfully displayed on other softwares like Sketch.

Can someone finally address this annoyng bug?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike2000, sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the color management system. Would it be possible for you to share case/ticket number which you are refereing to? We'll take a look and try our best to help you out with it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't remember the ID number but after a quick search on Google we can find it easily: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/37261933-gradient and someone else, before me, noticed the same problem that today is still here. - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/15710208-banding-in-gradients Mac OS Mojave, latest version of whole Creative Suite, MacbookPro Retina calibrated monitor. The banding is visibile on multiple monitors and devices. Thanks __

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am still getting this bug. Did you find a way to fix or get around it?

I am using a linear gradient with #101010 on 100% to #101010 on 0%.

example.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines