• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color difference in XD Preview vs Web Preview

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I working obesrved that there is a color difference in XD preview and web preview. The XD preview shows same colors as file but when you publish it and open on browser it changes the colors and make it bit dull. Refer the below image. I tried multiple browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox but same result. 

Akshay5E85_1-1625064801359.png

TOPICS
Design , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akshay,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issue. I assume that cause of the issue is that XD is not color-managed yet as mentioned here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man...

If you think the request matches your problem, please share your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Please let me know if there is a difference.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's mostly same but what is the way to comeout of this issue. It's basic functionality, if I am designing something in a software I would expect to have similar view while I am exporting or publishing. Are there any alternative? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akshay,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I understand your concern so let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team. Meanwhile, for the best viewing experience, I'd recommend setting the monitor color profile to SRGB. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines