Highlighted

Color Management issues causing saturated images in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if this is a common issue with Adobe XD or it's related to my PC somehow? Some images placed in Adobe XD have different saturation/hue than the original image and once I export the images, they are saved with the altered saturation/hue. In the example below, the girl's skin and top colors are obviously desaturated, with an altered hue as well.

2020-09-08 15_20_49-Adobe XD.png

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe XD is not color-managed yet, I'd request you to please upvote this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles

Having said that, it should be SRGB throughout. For the best viewing experience, I'll recommend ensuring that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color Management issues causing saturated images in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if this is a common issue with Adobe XD or it's related to my PC somehow? Some images placed in Adobe XD have different saturation/hue than the original image and once I export the images, they are saved with the altered saturation/hue. In the example below, the girl's skin and top colors are obviously desaturated, with an altered hue as well.

2020-09-08 15_20_49-Adobe XD.png

{Renamed By MOD}

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe XD is not color-managed yet, I'd request you to please upvote this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-management-set-color-profiles

Having said that, it should be SRGB throughout. For the best viewing experience, I'll recommend ensuring that you have the SRGB profile set for colors on your monitor.

Regards

Rishabh

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandra,

Thanks for reaching out. Adobe XD is not color-managed yet, I'd request you to please upvote this UserVoice request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/17480899-color-man...

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0