Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker missing in color dialog

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have just started to use Adobe XD. As you can see in my screenshot the icon for the color picker tool is missing. Why is that?

Thanks!

Unbenannt.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Thanks for all your answers.

When I posted the question, I was just doing the tutorial. Yesterday, I started my first original design and the color picker was there. Today, I reopended the tutorial and the color picker has also now appeared. I haven't done any repair or reinstallation.

Version is 16.0.2.8 (Starter).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most quick solution is reinstalling Adobe XD. If not please log a bug here adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check the memory leak when the color picker tool is missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Can you let us know the version of Adobe XD that you are using? From what you say, you must be using the latest version but I am trying to be sure.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all your answers.

When I posted the question, I was just doing the tutorial. Yesterday, I started my first original design and the color picker was there. Today, I reopended the tutorial and the color picker has also now appeared. I haven't done any repair or reinstallation.

Version is 16.0.2.8 (Starter).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the update, and glad to hear that you are all set. I am still not sure as to why you weren't able to see it before. Hopefully, someone here has a better idea.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022 and the same problem exists. Also XD won't open in the first place much of the time. Seriously Adobe, is this like a no priority product for you guys? Other Adobe products work. Why not XD? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Cameron23408534szjm ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please test this on a new file and check if it is happening there as well? If yes, please share a screenshot along with the version of XD and OS, we'll try our best to assist you with this. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got this issue as well, hopefully it goes away the same way 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Color picker is really behaving odd, as I am working on projects and sometimes the picker appears and sometimes not, please fix these issues asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded the latest version of Adobe XD on the latest Windows 10, still have the same problem. Following the beginner tutorial, no color picker in the color dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines