Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker not working in my adobe xd

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you help me?

color picker in my adobe xd not working.

how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iwan,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Somehow I am unable to check the attached screenshot, so please attach it again. I found a thread related to color picker not working which you can refer here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/panel-color-picker-picks-up-the-light-color-in-adobe-xd/m-p/...

In case if this doesn't help, please share more details about what exactly is happening along with the version of XD and the Operating System.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try re-installing the application and let us know if that helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still the same problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Iwan,

Sorry for the delay in resoponse. Please check if your graphic card driver is upto date. Please manufacturer's site to check for the latest update to the graphic card driver. I would also suggest checking if any anti virus is causing the problem. Is it happening with every file or with specific file? Please try signing out of XD and Creative Cloud, restart the machine and then sign back in.

If none of these helped, please connect with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can assist you immediately on 1:1 basis.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not solved 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines