Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combination of time-based transitions and overlays

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

maybe one of you dear people knows a workaround for that. I am designing a homepage and have a picture that changes every 4 seconds. I did that with three pages and a time-based transition, easy. Now I also have a dropdown menu (divided in three pages for each cathegory) as an overlay. I connected all the pages as overlay and while I can get the overlay to open from every page, I cannot get back afterwards and the time-based animation stops. Would it be possible to keep the image changing while having the dropdown as an overlay?

I appreciate your thoughts and wish you all a nice day!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

I'd make two sets of artboards - one with overlay and one without, and auto-animate to go from one set to the other while artboards within the set cycle through. Not sure if this is what you are after but here's what I've got: Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd make two sets of artboards - one with overlay and one without, and auto-animate to go from one set to the other while artboards within the set cycle through. Not sure if this is what you are after but here's what I've got: Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines