Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment as Guest - Recaptcha Issue

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

We've published a course for review and we're having some outside clients look at it by using the 'Comment as Guest' feature when reviewing an AdobeXD. The issue is, we are getting a recaptcha error that says "This site key is not enabled for the invisible captcha." and it wont allow the reviewer to submit their name and move on to be able to comment. Any ideas on how to fix this?

ReCaptchaIssue.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 11, 2019 Mar 11, 2019

Hi Andrew and Marissa,

Apologise that Guest commenting was not working when you tried on Prototype links. We identified a bug on our end that was causing this momentarily and have addressed it now.

Can you try reloading the same link in your browser and check if you can comment back as Guest?

Kindly confirm if its working for you now.

Best,

Arun

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrewh and Marissan,

Sorry that your clients are unable to share comments as a guest because of this  Recaptcha issue. I would like to know the version of Adobe XD which you are using and the browser on which you have opened this prototype. I would also like to know if you have tried in on a different browser?

Please try open this prototype on a different prototype as well. Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I tried both chrome and safari to see if that would solve the problem. The version I am using is 16.0.2.8. My coworker is having the same issue as well. His XD is updated to the latest version as well.

We have tried it on a couple different files and nothing is working.

Hope this helps.

-Marissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the details, could you please share the link of the prototype in a private message to me so that I can investigate more on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do! It's only the "sign in as guest" that isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marissa, thanks for sharing the details, could you please share your feedback here: - Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs  and share the thread with me so that we can keep a track of it?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew and Marissa,

Apologise that Guest commenting was not working when you tried on Prototype links. We identified a bug on our end that was causing this momentarily and have addressed it now.

Can you try reloading the same link in your browser and check if you can comment back as Guest?

Kindly confirm if its working for you now.

Best,

Arun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help Arun. Whatever you did on your end has made it work for us.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Everything is working on our end as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines