• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments disappeared in link

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a complete beginner to Adobe XD so maybe I have just missed something obvious but it would be great if someone could help me.

I created a flow for designing a booking system (for a UX Design course) so it has a lot of screens and a lot of detail. I used the comments section to go through and annotate the entire flow - it took a very long time to do this thoroughly. Everything seemed to work fine and the comments were always there every time I went to continue working on them.

About a month after when I was going to create my portfolio when I went back to the link, the comments panel had disappeared. I have no idea how or why this happened but I would greatly appreciate someone getting back to me as soon as possible as the information was critical evidence for my portfolio and I don't want to have to start again!

https://xd.adobe.com/view/9f71162b-2c68-4492-afa9-8bee1600fcbe-ca22/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Edward,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestions shared here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/comments-are-gone-from-previously-published-prototypes/td-p/... and let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance. 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines