• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complex component with 20,000 layers

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I got the following error when opening my prototype: "The following components contain more than 20,000 layers across different states" I've looked at my layers and there are not nearly 20,000 layers. How can I fix this? #XD

https://xd.adobe.com/view/4cd5ccf9-8bcc-47d8-8259-d5f1171d2034-1986/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanndré, 

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message? I am able to open the prototype and it's working fine at my end. Please try a different browser and check if that works. 

I'd like to know if this is happening with other prototypes or especially with this one? Please share the version of XD and OS build as well. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is the error I'm getting:
[A picture containing diagram Description automatically generated]

My OS: Windows 10 enterprise, v1903, build 18362.1139
XD v33.1.12

I am able to open and work on the prototypes, it's just very slow.

[The Importance of Self-Care - Comprehensive EAP]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D6A601.046786C0]

[A close up of a logo Description automatically generated]
Jeanndré Spies
Product Development Team
UX Designer
<Personal Info Removed by moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue on XD 34.1 version? Does this happen with this specific prototype?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I've removed the component causing the error from the prototype and don't get the message anymore.

Thank you for following up

[cid:image001.jpg@01D6B1C1.D987D2D0]

[A close up of a logo Description automatically generated]
Jeanndré Spies
Product Development Team
UX Designer
E jeanndre.spies@silverbridge.co.za
P +27 82 526 3291
W www.silverbridge.co.za

[cid:image003.png@01D6B1C1.D987D2D0] [cid:image004.png@01D6B1C1.D987D2D0] [cid:image005.png@01D6B1C1.D987D2D0] [cid:image006.png@01D6B1C1.D987D2D0]

[cid:image007.png@01D6B1C1.D987D2D0]

[The Importance of Self-Care - Comprehensive EAP]

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and contains information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. "We" or "us" or "our" refer to SilverBridge Holdings Limited, a South African registered company, registration number 1995/006315/06.The e-mail addresses of SilverBridge e-mail users that appear on e-mails may not be used or sold or otherwise made available to others for marketing purposes. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and SilverBridge Holdings do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of e-mail messages nor for any loss or damage caused as a result of the e-mail being intercepted or the recipient being infected with any virus or other malicious code. SilverBridge Holdings do not endorse any opinions, conclusions, data or other information contained in e-mails which are unrelated to the official business of SilverBridge Holdings and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorized use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications for other than strictly business purposes. Please note that SilverBridge Holdings reserves the right to access, block, monitor and intercept e-mail addressed to Users at SilverBridge Holdings in accordance with SilverBridge Holdings e-mail policy. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and please delete all data from your computer. __.__

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines