• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component Design Tokens

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to tokenize basically everything that can have a value in Adobe XD or are there any plans to support this in the future?

As you can see in the screenshot, i also wanna link a global token to a more specific component token:

• $one-button-medium-size-border-radius = $one-border-radius-size-4x

It would also be nice, if i can set a token for the different states like hover, focus, disabled,...

BasicComponent.png
The goal is, to handover the Adobe XD Component to a developer, who basically can copy the tokens into e.g. the components CSS and implement the rest in a JS framework of his choice.

Maybe there is already a plugin existing which i missed out: i already gave the VS Code let's adobe xd plugin a try, but this is just scratching the surface and is not serving my needs.

Thanks for your great work and i am looking forward to your answers...

Cheers,
Stefan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Hi Stefan,

I am sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/create-design-tokens-in-XD.ug.html on design tokens in XD that might help you.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stefan,

I am sorry for the delay in response. I would suggest checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/create-design-tokens-in-XD.ug.html on design tokens in XD that might help you.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines