Highlighted

Component next state as destination

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was wondering if it will be possible to edit a 'Next state' feature to choose from as a destination.

It could be usefull if you have a lot of different states which all use the same button.

Thanks!

Greetings, Bart

In that case, I suggest using this link https://adobexd.uservoice.com to create a request and share it with the team. Before you do that, I suggest searching for similar requests and upvoting them.

Thanks,

Preran

Topics

Design, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Component next state as destination

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was wondering if it will be possible to edit a 'Next state' feature to choose from as a destination.

It could be usefull if you have a lot of different states which all use the same button.

Thanks!

Greetings, Bart

In that case, I suggest using this link https://adobexd.uservoice.com to create a request and share it with the team. Before you do that, I suggest searching for similar requests and upvoting them.

Thanks,

Preran

Topics

Design, Missing feature, Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe XD tutorial will demonstrate how to use a new feature announced at Adobe MAX, Component States. #Adobe #AdobeXD #Tutorial - - - - - - - - - - - - ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but not quite.

In this example (and that's how states and prototyping now work) you have to choose your own created state in the Destiniation dropdown menu.

My question is more a feature request 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
neee LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I will check it out...

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines