• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component not showing in Preview mode

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Context · As usually, I transform my different graphic components ”components” in order to work with a well organized library and reuse consistant elements. 

The Problem · When entering the Preview mode, some components are not showing. My Artboard is well connected to the others and everything in my Artboard is correctly displayed but my Top / Down Nav buttons… After some researches and tests, I've noticed that, if I rotate a component, it will not show anymore in Preview mode… In this case :

• My Next button (right arrow on a black circle) works perfectly
  • My Top buttton – which is the Next button with a -90° rotation – does not appear in Preview mode.

Any though guys? 🙂 

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Is it possible for you to share a video of your workflow for better understanding? What is the version of XD and the OS you are using? Is it happening with a specific file or all the files?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines