• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component resizing crashes the Application in Adobe XD.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resizing a component (Calendar) with responsive resize:Disabled, crashed the app. This is produced for 5 times and we can reproduce by following the same steps. Check video for walkthrough. I've reported the crash report under the email ID 

@<Personal info removed by moderator>AdobeTeam: Kindly check.

XD Version: (24.2.22)

RAM: 32 GB

Core i7

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Edit: Issue resolved with latest update 24.3.22

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Hi Ajay,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and thankyou for sharing the video and information. Would you mind telling if it's happening with the linked components or with the master component or with any components?

We would also request you to please generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ajay,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD and thankyou for sharing the video and information. Would you mind telling if it's happening with the linked components or with the master component or with any components?

We would also request you to please generate the log files using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html After the files have been generated, upload the files to a shared location such as Creative Cloud, and share the URL with me over a private message. 

Let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

I just noticed that the app is crashing on for files which are in cloud. The app is working perfectly normal for the files saved in local drive.

The Component that I am working is a linked component(Copy of the master component) and not the master component. I tested with relatively simple components such as a button and the app is working fine. I guess its happening for components with lot of elements such as a calendar component.

I'll share the log file once I am done with the process (as my system belongs to the company I need to get the admin permissions to install the log collector tool).

Thanks for the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines