Highlighted

Component State ignores element rotation?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD has needed this feature since forever. Glad it's finally here.

One feature that seems to be missing is to take element rotation into effect when switching states. I can't seem to make a button that simply rotates on hover. When I perform the rotation, it uses that rotation in all states. Is that by design or a bug?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kennethkawamoto2 | Adobe Community Professional

If you rotate the element inside the component in the hover state it should work.

Topics

Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Component State ignores element rotation?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD has needed this feature since forever. Glad it's finally here.

One feature that seems to be missing is to take element rotation into effect when switching states. I can't seem to make a button that simply rotates on hover. When I perform the rotation, it uses that rotation in all states. Is that by design or a bug?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kennethkawamoto2 | Adobe Community Professional

If you rotate the element inside the component in the hover state it should work.

Topics

Missing feature, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Son of a gun! Pilot error on my part. Thanks Kenneth!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 1