Highlighted

[Component State] Tree view collapsed each time I'm switching from a state to another

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I work on states I need to keep in view all layers of this component. But each time I switch from one state to the other my component shrink in the layers panel. So I need each time to expand it again. It's very annoying.

Tks,

Xavier.

Hi Xavier, 

Sorry for the delay in my response. It looks to me like this feature is working the way it was designed. If you would like to see this changed, please use this link https://adobexd.uservoice.com to create a request with the product team along with reasons about how changes to the feature can  help improve your experience. 

Please share the thread here so that we can keep track of it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

[Component State] Tree view collapsed each time I'm switching from a state to another

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I work on states I need to keep in view all layers of this component. But each time I switch from one state to the other my component shrink in the layers panel. So I need each time to expand it again. It's very annoying.

Tks,

Xavier.

Hi Xavier, 

Sorry for the delay in my response. It looks to me like this feature is working the way it was designed. If you would like to see this changed, please use this link https://adobexd.uservoice.com to create a request with the product team along with reasons about how changes to the feature can  help improve your experience. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Xavier, 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I created a feature request on User Voice with a video. Same title. Tks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2019 0