• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component States - HELP!

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working with component states is frustrating. Every time I add a default state and then create another state that differs from the default, the change is never applied. If the instance state change is applied, it then applies the same change to the default. Also when I create a button and drop the opacity to 0 for the default state, I am unable to raise it for the instance state. The colour change does not come through.

I’m metaphorically going round in circles.

When I watch tutorials online, no one else seems to have this problem. Is anyone else experiencing this or similar problems, and how can it be resolved? It would be helpful to have a save button against each state so that you can save the change to prevent overriding. It takes up a ridiculous amount of time to resolve, if I ever do resolve it.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In order to work with opacity between default state and hover state, could you please try changing the opacity in the default state of the object by double-clicking on the object and then similarly on the instance state. For more information you can refer to this video:

Opacity.gif

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In order to work with opacity between default state and hover state, could you please try changing the opacity in the default state of the object by double-clicking on the object and then similarly on the instance state. For more information you can refer to this video:

Opacity.gif

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just tried it again - following your instructions. It worked. Thank you. If I have any further probems I'll let you know. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines