• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component states mini-window: More usability issues...

Contributor ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply, XD interface isn't anything as similar as an "user friendly" thing. When you have to deal with more than 2 states in a component, you have to constantly scroll up and down. Hidding the whole picture of the component interactions in an only one eyesight, makes impossible to build an useful mind visualization of the component to manage it's possibilities. I always have tro draw it in a piece of paper to remember its parts.

The funny thing, is that with a draggable edge to make window bigger would suffice. In an usual big screen, the bottom rignt of the tabs remains empty of any kind of useful stuff.

Untitled-1.jpg

TOPICS
Design , Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Hi Edu Couchez,
for requests for new features or to give feedback on Adobe XD, I suggest you write here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edu Couchez,
for requests for new features or to give feedback on Adobe XD, I suggest you write here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

mhhh... ok, so I have to rewrite again this asking for support in other place? or did you moved it there? Then, which utility has this "support"?

By the way... at least don't marked as "answered", because isn't it. That's why I loose so many hours googling for solutions on the many Adobe issues, only to find "Correct answers" that merey were "please write to another place and don't bore us with your problems"

Thank you anyway... know youre giving your best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines