• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Component states

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i Hvae make a Multiple Comopnent Then After all select components and one make compoent but issue is sprate component clicks working but all components make then clicks problem not working many components Cancel and save click not working.?
Please some body help me fast 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noman,

Thanks for reaching out. This seems to be more of a workflow issue, so will it be possible for you to share the file with us along with a small video of the workflow that you are following? If yes, please add the file and the video on to cloud storage and you can either share the link here or privately by clicking on my name, we'll try our best to help you with it. 

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending a private message.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noman,

I would like to follow up on your issue here. Would you mind confirming if your issue has been resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us. 

We are here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry dear my issue not resolved beacuase adobe community team his not reply my message ill send her my issue link then i am send you again link for you please check and resolved my issue 

My issue is popup open every states click able but not use able please check it yellow button click after click empty side you see click able area but location popup not cancel and save after open popup please check it 

https://xd.adobe.com/view/971fb8db-41f5-4b0a-b77b-d24a2a72e38a-c24c/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response Noman, I have sent you a DM, please check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines