• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Components get deleted from assets panel

Advisor ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I make a master component, delete it and then drag it out to the artboard from the assets panel, then add copies of that master component by copy and paste, then delete everything on my artboard - the master component gets deleted from my assets panel. I've seen this when it was named symbols too. It's clearly a bug that has re appeared after lat update. W10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Perrybrus,

I tried to replicate this issue at my end, however, I still see the component in the assets panel. Is it happening with every file or a specific one? Just to be sure that we are on the same page, here is what I did.

Component.gif

Could you please confirm if this what you were trying to you when you encountered this?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Atul,

If your not able to replicate that issue it actually enhances the bug suspect, cause bugs are often occurring in an unstable manner. Sometimes it occurs, other times it don't. This is XD in a nutshell. Very unstable. I just had a new go at it again, first three attempts went ok, then it returned to the same as described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines