• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Components slows down XD - makes it unusable

Participant ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on Mac, where XD actually works without crashing every 5 minutes, I have another issue, one that has been happening for years according to this forum, another major, work flow destorying bug that has not been addressed. When editing or adding a nested component within a linked component Xd freezes for a few minutes, how is it taking a few minutes to process a copy and paste or component state change on.machine with a 3.2ghz CPU, SSD hardrive and 40G of RAM? What the hell is going on with XD, I have never, ever used such a flawed, buggy, painfully slow and buggy program in my life. its simply BROKEN, I literally spend more time wiating for the program to react or researching bugs than i do actually making designs, and it jsut seems to get worse and worse somehow. Once i finish this project I will be moving to Figma and throwing XD in the trash where it belongs, until then it would be nice if you bothered to repsond and maybe, I dont now, fix major software breaking bugs that have existed for at least a year? 

If your response is, please supply system logs and share the file so we can investigate! Stop right there, you have recived hunreds of these logs fromother users, you know whats causing the issue, YOUR SOFTWARE, not our hardware or files, so dont waste my time requesting this crap, you know the problem is FIX IT! 

At this stage I hope Adobe realize what a broken shitshow Xd is when the majoirty of their users start using free alternatives instead, i hope they see this, discontinue Xd and fire all the devs behind this monsotrosity! so many lost work hours, so much stress, so much heartache all from one crappy little buggy software that does not deserve the name Adobe, all this does is make Adobe looks like amateurs. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Hi GWATdesign,

I am aware of the fact that your experience with XD and the support team hasn't been smooth. We'll try our best to help you out here. We also need your cooperation on your existing issue here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-constantly-crashes-windows-10/m-p/11725320#M43020

About this recent issue that you described around components. I'd request you to recreate the nested components from scratch and check if that issue still persists. It is possible that one of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi GWATdesign,

I am aware of the fact that your experience with XD and the support team hasn't been smooth. We'll try our best to help you out here. We also need your cooperation on your existing issue here - https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/xd-constantly-crashes-windows-10/m-p/11725320#M43020

About this recent issue that you described around components. I'd request you to recreate the nested components from scratch and check if that issue still persists. It is possible that one of the components might be corrupt. 

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines