• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conducting usability testing

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been putting together a prototype and am gearing up to start user testing remotely. I know that there is the 'Share' option which will generate a link that you can send out. The course I'm taking is having us use InVision studio but I don't know if XD files can transfer over. It looks as if from watching video tutorials and reading up that you can do everything in the XD program. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

You can create Prototypes within XD and share them for user testing. InVision is also an old and popular tool for prototyping. If you're starting fresh in UX & UI, then it is better to learn both the Applications. 

For a better comparison between XD and InVision visit the following link  - https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/xd-vs-invision.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create Prototypes within XD and share them for user testing. InVision is also an old and popular tool for prototyping. If you're starting fresh in UX & UI, then it is better to learn both the Applications. 

For a better comparison between XD and InVision visit the following link  - https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/xd-vs-invision.html

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines