• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert all text to paths

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way (Plugin or XD natively) to select all text layers and convert them to paths?

I know that you can filter for text on the left pane but then you are not able to select multiple layers.

I want to do this because I want to preview the design on my phone but it says that there are missing fonts. If I would convert them to paths, I should be able to preview them.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

I'd say this is a bug that you cannot select multiple layers - may be you can file it? Adobe XD: Bugs: Top (771 ideas) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd say this is a bug that you cannot select multiple layers - may be you can file it? Adobe XD: Bugs: Top (771 ideas) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that, thanks. Would still be nice to have a solution though...

Here is the bug report:
No multi select of Layers when filtered – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is possibility to select all text objects and Convert them from context  menu: Path->Convert to Path. Does it works for you.

Also try to copy them in Adobe Illustrator , convert them in Illustrate and past back into Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is, I would have to select them manually because the multiple select doesn't work when I filter for just text.

Illustrator also doesn't seem to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news about this feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In new build there is a new feature. https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/whats-new/2021.html#outline . May be this can add new way to deal with your problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now this is really stupid. They have all advanced animation feature but you can not select multiple layers? So frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines