Highlighted

Converting new XD files to older format

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title said, I'd like to be able to convert new XD files into older format in order to open newer files in older version of XD. How can I do that?

Adobe XD files are not backward compatible. You cannot open a file created in the latest version in a previous version of XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting new XD files to older format

New Here ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title said, I'd like to be able to convert new XD files into older format in order to open newer files in older version of XD. How can I do that?

Adobe XD files are not backward compatible. You cannot open a file created in the latest version in a previous version of XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2019 2
KA_Reza LATEST
New Here ,
May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 23, 2019 0