Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy paste issue in XD

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There,

Since the last update on XD I am unable to copy any item from the external sources to XD. Its a big bottleneck for me as I am struggling to copy images and icons to the artboard. Also If I am working on the copy for different language other than XD its a blocker. It use to work earlier but post the latest update it stopped working.

Secondly I am unable to copy any text in the design mode. I can copy the entire text element but not the specific text inside it. This issue persists since I started using Adobe XD but was not impacting much as the recent issue. However, this is still the issue and request a solution for both the problem I stated here.

Hoping for a quick solution on this.

My OS- Windows10 Enterprise

XD version: 35.312

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Raj,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing the issue while copy pasting in XD. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end. I was able to copy paste text as well as image. Is it possible for you to record the video of your workflow so that I can follow your workflow and try again? Please share the XD version of your machine.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been experiencing issues with pasting in XD. When I copy any element and click Command + P or use the right-click and select the Paste option nothing happens. So far the only thing that works is to quit Adobe XD and open the file again, but after a couple of minutes, it starts again.

To be honest, I'm getting really tired and mad about this, I'm wasting too much time and I really don't want to be closing and opening a file every 5 minutes in order to have the paste option available.

Would you please help me with this issue? I'd really appreciate it, Thank you.

PS: I'm on MacBook Pro running Big Sur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines