Highlighted

Copy Paste / Undo Redo are disabled AGAIN

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last XD Version. I cannot copy/paste anything and undo/redo are completely disabled. I've restarted the machine, reinstalled software and signed out of CC / etc. This issue is leaving me dead in the water.

IT IS VERY ANNOYING 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Product issue, XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copy Paste / Undo Redo are disabled AGAIN

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the last XD Version. I cannot copy/paste anything and undo/redo are completely disabled. I've restarted the machine, reinstalled software and signed out of CC / etc. This issue is leaving me dead in the water.

IT IS VERY ANNOYING 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Product issue, XD

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 12, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Windows or Mac? What version of OS are you running?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2019 2
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you tell me your version of Adobe XD and the characteristics of your computer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a similar behavior but it happens on a specific file only after I try to specifically select a certain artboard, alt-drag to duplicate, from that point on, XD refuses to track changes and Undo is disabled. Closing the file regardless of changes closes without a save prompt because it things nothing occured. It's as if that one artboard breaks the history path. Restart app, reboot, nothing helps.

Latest Mojave 10.14.6 MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017)

Latest XD 22.5.12.1

Cloud sync 4.3.9.2

PS that specific art board will not duplicate, copy or paste. other art boards function fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2019 0
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried copying the artboards of this file into a new one?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can't copy. can't drag it. Once I touch that specific group of art boards, it's as if the file gets corrupt

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share this file?  If yes, we can try to open it and identify the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately I can't. I tried to isolate that art board but it seems in the deleting and isolating, something triggered XD and now things are back to normal. Thats great but obviously wasn't great for the week I couldn't do much. This behavior seems to be sporadic and comes to users every once in a while judging by forum entries.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2019 0