• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying linked components revert them to master state from original library

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I paste component from library, it becomes the master state of the master component of component that was used to make this copy. 

I got 2 master components, created one from another. For example, I'v had create green button for shared library number 1, and then copy the green button to the next file, made it local, changed color, and then publish the button orange into a library 2. Now, when I'm trying to use the component from two librarys, they will be revert to the master state of component that was the first in the file. 

obraz_2021-04-06_161346.png

Problem is some way linked to this thread, but not totaly:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/copying-components-revert-them-to-master-state/td-p/11112537... 

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

- and for the record, the components have different names

- the only thing that is common between the two components is the "past". One was made from the other, but it was "made local", changed, and then published into a new library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines