• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash after cloud document load

Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have huge documentation of our company product, but after load in last version XD just crash. I tryed to download localy, did not help. It blocks my daily work! Downgrade to v37 is impossible becouse file is saved in 38. I really need solution or contact to someone who could help me solve it. Thanks

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Data loss , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you checked if there are any updates for the Creative Cloud app? Does this problem also occur with other cloud files? Try going to the following address: assets.adobe.com, log in with your Adobe account, download the file and see if it opens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Děkujeme za vaši odpověď! Stejně jako jsem psal, testoval jsem na verzi 38, jedná se o nejnovější a jediné vydání verze 38 dostupné v CC. Také jsem testoval se staženými daty, nepomohl. Tento problém je pouze s tímto souborem, ale nejdůležitějším souborem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your respond. Like i writen, i tested on version 38, it is the latest and only one release of 38 version available in CC. Also i tested with downloaded data, didnt help. This problem is only with this file, but most important file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today update to 38.1.12 and still crashing 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, try uninstalling Adobe XD via Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. This will also delete any corrupt files. After the procedure, install Adobe XD again and check if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still i have this issue, cleaner tool doesnt help. Was needed to uninstall whole adobe package, PS, AI, PP, AE etc. After that I'm able to open file, but not on first try. Need almost 6 crashes for one open, crazy! Any ideas? Could i find somewhere log with more info? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, you can use Creative Cloud Log Collector tool to collect all errors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines